About Us - Home Gift Zone.com
Home Gift Zone provides specific quality products while sharing the gifts of self-worth and self-compassion, through the gift of giving and receiving for self and others.
This website is operated by 'Ricardo Tommy Design Limited', NZ, Trading as 'Home Gift Zone.com'. They offer this website, including all information, tools, and services from this site to you, the user, in acceptance of all terms and conditions of this site.
Office Hours 8am-9pm Communications 📞 using "Messenger Us" using the messenger icon 💬 in the bottom right-hand corner, or "Email Us" using the "Contact Us" Page 📧. All enquiries are responded to as soon as possible.
All new users that enter their email address into Home Gift Zone's 'Join us' for 'Home Gift Zone Latest Marketing Promotions' Receive A Unique Discount Code for their next 5 purchases. A thankyou gift form Home Gift Zone.
Home Gift Zone Provides Gifts for the Purpose of;
- Gifts for Self and Others.
- Girl Friend Gifts and Boy Friend Gifts.
- Gifts for Friends and Family.
- Gifts for Mums and Gifts for Dads.
- Gifts for Daughters and Gifts for Sons.
- Gifts for Sisters and Gifts for Brothers.
- Birthday Gifts and Christmas Gifts.
- Valentine Gifts and Weddings Gifts.
- Baby Shower Gifts.
- Gifts for Pets, Dogs, and Cats.
- Special Gifts for Special Occasions.
- Unique Gifts for all Occasions.
Give A Little Love To Yourself - Give A Little Love To Someone Else.
Wish A Gift For Yourself - Wish A Gift For Someone Else.
The Many Small Gifts Of Gratitude Are The Most Cherished & Meaningful In Life.
Sharing Love & Compassion Through The Gift of Giving & Receiving Today.
We love to help share love and compassion for ourselves and others by sharing love and compassion by;
- Knowing that everyone is uniquely special, and,
- Knowing that the gift of giving is also the gift of receiving self-compassion, and in reflection, to give to self, is to give to others.
"The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the grandest intention" Oscar Wilde.
"Kindness is more than deeds. It is an attitude, an expression, a look, a touch. It is anything that lifts another person" Plato.
"Our task must be to free ourselves... by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature and its beauty" Albert Einstein.